Holy Cross Romanian Orthodox Church is a growing Christian community of people from various ethnic and social backgrounds sharing a common commitment to the Lord, each other, and the Apostolic Faith. We warmly welcome all families, couples, and individuals who are looking for a deeper experience of the salvation offered in Jesus Christ. Come join us during our inspiring services and engage in an authentic dialogue with God while experiencing our vibrant community!
Special Information during Coronavirus Pandemic
Per Santa Clara health directives, we kindly ask our parishioners to be mindful of the following:
- Religious services are approved to take place outdoors with a maximum of 200 people, or indoor at limited capacity, wearing face covering and maintaining 6ft distancing.
- Please take your temperature in the morning of the service you are planning to attend. If it is lower than 100.4 F, please join us. Likewise, if you feel you are experiencing other COVID symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea, body aches, headaches, or loss of sense of taste/smell), please do not join any gathering or go in public.
- Please wear a face covering at all times (unless you are a young child). You may remove their face coverings during the Holy Communion, or for any medical needs.
- Please stay at least 3 feet away from other people (except people in your own household).
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer when hand washing is not available.
- Per county’s rules, our designated volunteers must maintain a list with names and contact information of all participants at the gathering. Please assist them.
- Parking: out of safety concerns, we are kindly asking you to park in the general church parking lot, rather than the orchard where we hold the Divine Liturgy. Additional parking may be found on the nearby residential streets (Murtha, Markingdon, Berksford, etc.) just a few minutes walking distance. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING!